Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Be aware of lifes blessings!

I am packed and ready to leave for Idaho tomorrow. Jared and I are flying up for a family reunion this weekend. I am feeling sad that Vernon and the girls can't come! They are telling me to enjoy the trip and I will! But I can tell they would love to be there too!
Did I read my Bible today? Did I treasure the time? I have been thinking about this all week. On Sunday the pastor told the story of Joseph and used big pictures to illustrate. After church was over, I looked outside to see a cluster of people, old and young, looking at the pictures and hearing the story again! There are many who can't read, or who can read a little, which makes comprehension difficult. We have so many blessings and we take them for granted! I pray that I will always have a delight and hunger to read Gods Word!