Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday afternoon and in a little bit we head for the airport to pick up Justin. My cup is full! If only Justin's wife could have come along, it would be full and running over! How do I describe the joy of seeing family walk through the airport door and know it is for real, they are here to visit us! My heart is full of joy to hold and hug my granddaughters and to see and visit with my son and daughter in law and to have my in laws, padres me premida esposo, here with us. We have been  happily introducing them to people here and as I am writing this I hear peals of male laughter rolling from the kitchen as Vernon, Jeremy, Linden and Tristan play a game of Acquire. We have been touring the country a bit, saw Antigua, the Topical map of Guatemala that covers one third of an acre,  went to Children's Bible club at the park, went to Lucinda's market, walked the streets a bit, and the next three days are going to be packed full. Oh yes!
And it's time to leave. May you all have a wonderful week treasuring the family God has given you.