Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday

Technically, Wednesday is my day off. This is how a day off can look..................

Woke up and slapped my alarm three times at 10 minute intervals.
Enjoyed breakfast made by Sharon.
Tried to hang laundry on the line, some is still drenched and hanging on the line.
Did flashcards with some of Jody's students.
Went to Clubco and the market with Vernon.
Got back late for lunch.
Enjoyed a wonderful lunch made by Marta. It was soft shell chicken tacos and salad.
Took time to read some chapters in Amos, not sure why I chose that book, but what I read made me think of America and the choices we have made as a nation.
Checked to make sure that the rooms are all ready for guests, of course they were!
Caught up on some paper work.
Went through all the photos we have taken so far, and ordered some so I can make the six scrapbook pages that Deb asked me to make.
It took a long time to look at all the pics! They were so much fun to see! :)
Helped Sharon finish getting supper on the table, had 6 extra guests.
Helped washed up piles of dishes.
Started to work on chicken marinade for tomorrow, ran out of seasoning so Vernon made a quick run to Walmart. Tomorrow is Pastors Meeting and Ruth is making lunch. She asked Vernon to grill chicken. We are looking forward to a real treat!!
Tomorrow is our Anniversary! Nine years of wedded bliss :) with a few grouchy times in between :)! God knew what I needed when He gave me Vernon for my husband! I am proud to be his wife!
Life is Good!

So ends my "day off"! ...................

                                                      
Happy
  Anniversary
    Sweetheart!

I Love You