Saturday, September 10, 2011

Life after Death

I believe there is life after death! I only have to look up at the sky at night when there are millions of stars shining and the longer I look, the more heaven seems to be shining down through the stars. When I look up at brilliant,white clouds that pile up in such a beautiful way and I see the  blue beyond, it makes me think of Heaven and the place Jesus is preparing for all of us who love and obey Him!
I believe in 'life after death' here on earth too. I have learned that the same God in Heaven is with me here on earth and has walked with me through the valley of sorrow and has given me peace that passes understanding. He has given me the ability to treasure and enjoy those I love even more because I recognize clearly, that they are a gift from God and belong to Him.
 God in his gracious mercy, has blessed me with precious family, and it circles out to include extended family and friends. Yes, Jesus loves me!

 
In Memory  9-11-1999