Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What would I do different?

What if I was living life, doing things my way and serving God enough that I would be sure He would be satisfied, but  my personal interests would be number one? What if I was told I have cancer and it is terminal and there is nothing to be done? What if I was 16 years old?  What value would the things I thought so important have? What would really matter? When the layers are peeled away, the Only thing that matters is... the destiny of my soul. Is God most important or am I? Sounds so simple! Yet how far reaching the consequences! God doesn't 'put' us in heaven or hell, We Choose Where We Want to Go!!
Last night, a father and son came in for the night. They left for the hospital early in the morning. The father and son heard the news that he has a non treatable cancer and his life expectancy looks short. The young man is 16 years old........What would I do different?